Single piece shaft made from finest straight-grain ash and matched grain quick-release joints.
Hand-Spliced solid Ebony butt with Cocobolo front splice, Constructed from a single piece of mature ash. Hand Made 2 Piece Cue with brass quick release joint. Includes butt extension.
57" cue with 9.5mm tip
The Heritage range re-creates some of the most iconic PowerGlide models from yesteryear.All models are available in either a 50/50 or 3⁄4 split and feature black Ebony butts, selected veneers,hand-spliced joints and veneers, shafts made from a single piece of the finest straight-grain Ash and matched grain quick-release joints.
Powerglide Prestige & Heritage Ranges feature:
- A Combination of Tradiional, iconic PowerGlide designs and new designs with selected exotic veneers
- Black Ebony Butta
- Hand-Spliced joints and Veneers
- Shafts made from a single piece of the finest Straight-grain Ash
- Superb strength and rigidity
- Consistent weight
- Exeptional Balance
- Ultimate power and feel at the tip
- Matched grain quick-release joints
- Prestige cues are all 3/4 Joint with a 6" Mini Butt Extension